Adderall 10mg – Dosage, Usage and Side-effects
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a mental disorder where people suffer from issues like difficulty paying attention, hyperactivity, and impulsive behavior.
It is a common problem as more than 6 million children have ADHD in the US alone, according to a survey done in 2016. It is also stated that boys are more vulnerable to get this disorder than girls.
Adderall is a prescription drug made by combining two salts known as amphetamine and dextroamphetamine that increases the ability to focus and concentration of the user.
It also provides a surge of energy and improves the cognitive abilities that help people suffering from extreme daytime sleepiness (Narcolepsy).
How to identify Adderall 10mg?
Before buying Adderall online, you need to know what Adderall looks like. Some properties differentiate Adderall 10mg from other drugs. You can confirm it by matching the information given below.
Imprint – A D 1 0
Color – Blue
Shape – Round
Strength – 10 mg
Generic name – Amphetamine/Dextroamphetamine
Adderall 10mg is made by a pharmaceutical company called Shrine US Inc.
How to use Adderall for best results?
Adderall should be used appropriately because it is potent medicine, and several side effects may occur if you do not use Adderall properly. There are specific guidelines mentioned below that can help you to use Adderall for better results.
- Read and follow all the information present in your medication guide carefully before you start using this medicine.
- Swallow this medicine whole because breaking for crushing can affect the release of the medicine.
- Take the doses in an interval of 4 to 6 hours as directed by your doctor.
- If you take this medicine later in the day, it might cause sleeping problems such as insomnia.
- Use this medicine every day at the same time to find the best results.
- The doctor may restrict you from time to time to see if there are any behavioral changes.
- Do not suddenly stop using this medicine because there are dangerous withdrawal symptoms that can occur.
- Avoid using Adderall for the long term because it can cause addiction and physical dependence to the user.
- It would be best if you did not increase the amount and frequency of Adderall.
This medicine may not work if you use this medicine for an extended period. Inform your doctor if the medicine stops working.
What are the precautions you can take to use Adderall safely?
Precautions are the best way to avoid complications comes while using any medicine. They help you get the results you want to reduce the risks related to the drug.
You are going to use Adderall. Ensure that you inform your doctor if you are dealing with any issues Adderall may collide with.
Inform your doctor if:
- Suppose you are allergic to any sympathomimetic drugs or any other substance because Adderall contains many other substances that can cause an allergic reaction.
- You have blood circulation problems such as Raynaud’s disease.
- Mental or mood disorders such as bipolar disease, severe agitation, and depression.
- Whether you are suffering from heart-related problems like heart failure and cardiomyopathy.
- If you have suffered from a heart stroke and high blood pressure.
- Eye problems such as glaucoma.
- History of substance abuse such as drug abuse or alcohol abuse.
- Kidney or liver disease.
It can cause severe dizziness and if you use alcohol and marijuana with Adderall. Avoid driving or using machinery because you are not completely alert, and you can harm yourself and your environment.
It would help if you were extra careful with children using Adderall because they are susceptible to the side effects of this drug. Adderall can cause weight loss and also slow the growth of the child.
Adderall also adversely affects the unborn baby if you are pregnant. It can make the baby dependent on the drug, and in some situations, it can cause premature birth and lower birth weight. Adderall can also pass through breastmilk and affect the nursing infant. Therefore, avoid Adderall if you are in any of the situations.
What are the Side-effects of using Adderall?
As we all know, Adderall is a potent stimulant that works in the central nervous system, due to which many side effects can occur if you use Adderall.
These side effects range from mild to severe, but the best thing to do in that situation is to inform your doctor as it can be dangerous and even cause death if not treated in time.
Mild side effects:
These side effects are some of the common side effects that occur if your body is not adapt to the changes created by the effects of the medicine. These symptoms generally go away in some days or mostly one or two weeks.
- Weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Dry mouth
- Upset or pain in the stomach
- Trouble sleeping
- Nausea or vomiting
- Incensed blood pressure
Contact your doctor immediately if the problems persist for longer than a few weeks or these symptoms tend to worsen.
These side effects require immediate medical attention because they are dangerous effects and can become life-threatening. Therefore call your doctor immediately if you see these symptoms.
- Indication of blood flow problems such as pain and numbness in fingers and toes.
- Mood and behavior changes such as agitation, mood swings, and depression.
- Uncontrolled body movements like chewing and teeth grinding.
- Change sex drive and frequent and prolonged erection.
- Shortness of breath.
- Fast and irregular heartbeats.
- Extreme tiredness
- Blurred vision
- Weakness on one side of the body.
- Trouble speaking
Note: There are more possible side effects that are not present in the list mentioned above; therefore, inform your doctor if any unfamiliar symptom occurs while using Adderall.